Read some of our case studies and articles for examples of some of the innovative projects we carry out with our clients and strategic partners.
Innomech have experience in producing systems ranging from bench top measuring devices to fully automated medical device assembly and End Of Line Testing (EOLT) machines enjoying repeat custom from many of the most respected medical device manufacturers, as well as many early stage technology businesses looking to bring first products to market.
Our automated medical device assembly machines are designed around your production specifications and can consist of glue dispensing, UV curing, vision inspection for both component compliance and final assembly.
We can supply a fully validated machine, with full validation documentation based on the Gamp 5 model with full component traceability and CFR21 part 11 compliance. We can also provide full test documentation, including Installation and Operational Qualification (IQ/OQ) , Gauge R&R and other relevant studies.
- Innomech develops lens manufacturing for Rayner
- End of line medical device tester
- Automated device assembly without the pain
- The benefits of risk based analysis during validated system development
Other medical projects
- Precision powder dispensing
- Laser drilling
- Innomech, Powder Systems & Capsugel develop Xceloprotect
- Flow and leak tester